Short term Respite
Relax In Our Short Term Accommodation In Northlakes Queensland
Accord Care Short Term Accommodation is a home away from home, it is a fun and inclusive environment, where you can try new activities, make friends all in a safe and supported environment.
- All meals provided throughout the day, including morning and afternoon tea.
- A secure and safe location, that is close to amenities, schools and major roads
Short Term Respite under the NDIS
The NDIA makes it posible for carers and families to have a break so as to have time to do everyday activities or just to relax, deal with stress and look after yourself.
- There are three levels of short term support funded by the NDIA
- Level 1: Provides funded to eligible participants for 7 to 14 days per year to allow the carer to attend key activities
- Level 2: Provides funded to eligible participants for 14 to 28 days per year and includes a strategy to build capabilities for future independence.
- Level 3: Provides funded to eligible participants for an equivalent of 28 days per year.
The Department of Social Services provides funding for emergency respite care at short notice if you suddenly find you can’t provide care, for example if you are ill or injured. Talk with your local Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre on
Send us a quick message and let our friendly staff help you with all your needs.