Home Care Support
Is Home Care Assistance in Brisbane Right for You?
Whether it is in your own home or in one of our group homes, Accord Care lets you live a fulfilling life with support you can trust and value.
Sometimes we all need a bit of help managing our lives, especially when we get older, live with a disability, or have suffered an injury. With the proper home care assistance in Brisbane or home care assistance on the Gold Coast, you can achieve the highest quality of life. Providing care in a familiar environment can support security, and safety, increase independence, simplify the management of a chronic medical condition, and help avoid unnecessary hospitalisations. Home-based care can also help you on your journey to recovery after an injury or illness. Accord Care is an affordable care option and includes various funding options, such as the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for home care.
Is Home Care Support Right for Me?
Do you ever feel like you don’t have the energy or simply can’t accomplish day-to-day tasks? If you or a loved one can relate, then our professionally qualified staff of NDIS home care providers can offer a helping hand. We are here to help you with the following:
- Household chores. Tasks such as doing your laundry and cleaning your home require substantial energy but are vital for a hygienic and comfortable lifestyle. Restocking the fridge and food cupboards and shopping for personal necessities are also consistent, unavoidable tasks. Having a clean home with access to nutritious meals and essential household or hygiene items can elevate your quality and ease of living. Home help on the Gold Coast can alleviate the pressure of maintaining your home.
- Transport. We understand that you might not be able to drive yourself to the bank, a government agency, dentist or doctor and might also be too fragile to use public transport. However, you must still attend to these responsibilities. Home help in Brisbane is a safe and comfortable transport option. It is not only mandatory visits to these institutions that could require transport, but leisure activities also don’t need to stop only because you’re unable to travel on your own. We believe it is important to continue participating in recreational or religious activities and visiting friends. Offering transport helps you maintain a sense of independence and ensures that you can still enjoy life outside your home.
- Personal health and wellness. Getting assistance with meal preparation, eating and remembering to take your medication gives you and your family peace of mind that your physical well-being is well cared for. Our professionals know that bathing, grooming and dressing are crucial for maintaining a high standard of personal care. Your mental wellness is also always considered. Life’s hurdles can be overwhelming and often cause stress. Our professionals can assist with emotion and stress management and help you navigate decisions you have to make or problems that need solving.
Do I Qualify for the National Disability Insurance Scheme?
The NDIS invests in people, including the elderly with disabilities, to improve their lives and assist their loved ones. If you need assistance from the NDIS, we are happy to guide you through the process. Here are a few things that you need to know:
- People aged 7 to 65 will be eligible for assistance under this scheme. When an NDIS participant turns 65, you will have the option of continuing to receive support through the NDIS or switching to the My Aged Care program.
- If you require daily assistance due to a permanent or significant disability, you may be eligible for the program. In addition, you may qualify if you use special equipment due to a permanent disability.
- You can also apply if you need support to reduce the likelihood of future support. To be eligible for early intervention support, you must provide evidence that receiving assistance now will lessen the impact of a significant developmental delay or permanent disability and promote independence and build necessary skills.
Why Choose Accord Care?
We have an experienced and dedicated team who are eternal optimists. We provide quality care through understanding your individual needs and approaching each unique case with unconditional compassion. Let us help you achieve your desired lifestyle. For more information or a consult, contact us today!
Residential care in Brisbane: We understand the need and we are here to help
The daily duties of living become more difficult as one ages, but with residential care in Brisbane, Accord Care provides comfortable and cosy accommodation, professional care and expert support for people who no longer live at home. Our fully accredited home care in Brisbane are not only friendly but provides a welcoming environment for the elderly resident and ensures that they receive the personalised care they require in a pleasant and sociable environment.
In our residential care in Brisbane, we provide excellent care for every elderly individual
In Brisbane, our home care service is affordable and it includes various options of funding, we go above and beyond to take care of our elderly citizens in our home care service with our own stringent codes of conduct.
In our home care of Brisbane, we only have caretakers that are highly medically qualified to take care professionally all-round the day. We don’t just take care of your elderly family members but play an important role in their as well as in your life, developing an individual care plan to match the requirement, offering a wide range of home care services in Brisbane.
We are open to feedback and if in case you need us to change our pattern of home help, we are all ears to help you receive excellent, special care in a cosy environment.
Accord care’s individualised support team can assist with the following:
- Daily tasks such as managing household routines (shopping, cleaning, laundry)
- Personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing)
- General self-care (meal preparation, assistance at feeding time, monitoring of medication)
- Assisting with decision-making and problem-solving
- Transportation to community resources (shops, Centrelink, banks, recreational facilities etc.)
- Transportation to medical and allied services (general health care, dental care, podiatrists, psychologists, social workers etc.)
- Transportation to recreational activities provided in the community
- Assist with the management of emotions and behaviours and skills in coping with stressful situations.
To access Home Care Support contact us now.