Home Care Support
Whether it is in your own home or in one of our group homes, Accord Care lets you live a fulfilling life with support you can trust and value.
Residential care in Brisbane: We understand the need and we are here to help
The daily duties of living become more difficult as one ages, but with residential care in Brisbane, Accord Care provides comfortable and cosy accommodation, professional care and expert support for people who no longer live at home. Our fully accredited home care in Brisbane are not only friendly but provides a welcoming environment for the elderly resident and ensures that they receive the personalised care they require in a pleasant and sociable environment.
In our residential care in Brisbane, we provide excellent care for every elderly individual
In Brisbane, our home care service is affordable and it includes various options of funding, we go above and beyond to take care of our elderly citizens in our home care service with our own stringent codes of conduct.
In our home care of Brisbane, we only have caretakers that are highly medically qualified to take care professionally all-round the day. We don’t just take care of your elderly family members but play an important role in their as well as in your life, developing an individual care plan to match the requirement, offering a wide range of home care services in Brisbane.
We are open to feedback and if in case you need us to change our pattern of home help, we are all ears to help you receive excellent, special care in a cosy environment.
Accord care’s individualised support team can assist with the following:
- Daily tasks such as managing household routines (shopping, cleaning, laundry)
- Personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing)
- General self-care (meal preparation, assistance at feeding time, monitoring of medication)
- Assisting with decision-making and problem-solving
- Transportation to community resources (shops, Centrelink, banks, recreational facilities etc.)
- Transportation to medical and allied services (general health care, dental care, podiatrists, psychologists, social workers etc.)
- Transportation to recreational activities provided in the community
- Assist with the management of emotions and behaviours and skills in coping with stressful situations.
To access Home Care Support contact us now.