Occupational Therapy is focused on maximising better quality of life, independence and , enabling people to participate within the activities that form their everyday lives in a very full and satisfactory manner. Our Occupational Therapists look carefully at your ‘Occupational performance’ –
ie: how well you manage the daily activities or ‘occupations’ that are part of your everyday life. Our Occupational Therapist will then develop strategies to assist your specific circumstances.
Our Occupational Therapists specialise in:
- Home modifications
- Assistive technology
- Functional assessment & rehabilitation
- Slow stream rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cognitive assessment & rehabilitation
- Falls prevention & education
- Vascular services
- Driving screening services
- Workplace assessment & rehabilitation
Send us a quick message and let our friendly staff help you with all your needs.