Disability Support Worker
- Working one-on-one or with small groups, you will:
- Support participants with daily living activities
- Support participants to increase their personal independence.
- Support participants to engage in community-based activities.
- Teach and encourage participants to harness new skills and healthy activities.
- Assist individuals with personal care, as required.
- Assist individuals with challenging behaviour.
To be successful you MUST:
- Have prior experience as a Support Worker.
- Possess of a valid National Police Clearance
- Hold the appropriate right to work in Australia.
- Possess a valid QLD driving license.
- Possess a current Blue/Yellow Card
- Possess a current First Aid certificate
- Possess a roadworthy and registered vehicle and be willing to use it for work-related
activities reimbursable under the Award.
Job Types: Casual
Salary: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour
Please fill in the form below to apply: